You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 10:57pm

Author: Dafnix

Nachvollziehbares PvP-System

Hi, ich darf leider nur im englischen Forum antworten, um nicht gebannt zu werden A better understandable PvP mechanic Ich würde mich freuen wenn mehr deutschsprachige Spieler auch im englischen Forum posten würden

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 8:14pm

A better understandable PvP mechanic

The first time I read it, I found it a bit hard to get it, the 2nd time it all fell into place And I believe this is an excellent idea for several reasons: We currently have two competitive games within the game: The Brawl and the The Race. The Race requires an input of either an unrealistically large amount of time, working around the clock, (as I've explained before in another post), or Roman Helmets ( real money.) Given these options, the fact that this is aimed at increasing Sproing's revenu...

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 11:33pm

Erhöhung der Inventartaschen

Ich denke solange es für iOS Nutzer keine Suchfunkltion für das Inventar gibt macht es keinen Sinn mehr Taschen verfügbar zu machen

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 7:10pm

Phrase of the day!

I can't quite get into this mood of yours, but nevertheless I have a phrase of the day too I've said it hundreds of times and here it comes... : "I hate the race to Rome"

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 7:01pm

Feedback and questions: Update 1.5.2

Quoted from "Xaverino" The change of the Avatar is caused by some hare splitting in the german forum. Some players said that his answers were sometimes to mechanic and now he rereals his cybernatic soul. Lol at first I thought you were kidding and having a very amusing occurrence, but then I checked the German forum and it is all true! it actually happened And yet, even though all the fun always happens there, I'm not allowed to take part Btw, Thanks for coming to the English forum occasionally...

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 10:16pm

Brawl tournament, levels

What have you done to this player? It shows as "unregistered..." For once that there was someone posting, kind of regularly for what I can see, and gets mistreated or?? I must have a really tough skin if I'm still writing on the English section of the forum seeing what happens to posters here

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 9:51pm

Feedback and questions: Update 1.5.2

Hi, 1. Just a reminder that no progress has been made for iOS users, we still have no search button. This puts iOS users off: 2. Weird game happenings: 3. Most popular since when? Ever since you wrote "Most popular" on it, in the first place? It is the worst value one, people would work it out if you didn't write that on top. Since you indicate which one is the best value one (It happens to be the most expensive one) you could have, in all honesty, have indicated the worst value one, rather than...

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 6:37pm

Refresh

Yes, there is. it's everywhere: App zeigt beim Starten nur Rotes Ausrufezeichen und fordert andauernd Facebook Anmeldung I'm an iOS player, it makes me login through Facebook, but once I login it doesn't actually take me into the game, it goes back to refresh instead, back to Facebook, back to login, over and over again (over and over again means three times.)

Friday, December 8th 2017, 9:17pm

Compensation?

I can only speak for myself right now. I did 2635 miles to Rome in four days so that means I did an average of 660 miles x day (I don't plan to race to Rome again but since I started on Monday, prior to the announcement of the update, I thought I might aswell do it just one more time.) The game has been down for 19 hours, therefore during that time I lost the chance to progress 520 miles I would have otherwise done. Sproing gives us 250 Roman helmets that if I spend them all on the race to try ...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 1:28pm

Feedback and questions: Update 1.5.1

Thanks! Actually I forgot to mention that the 32 daily logins required should be done at a regular interval of 30 min. Robotic precision. I've had a look at the German and French forum too, since last night, to check why the game was crashing. There seems to be a lot of tension, and on the German I've learnt that Sproing almost filed for bankruptcy a year ago, so it could be that rather than greed, these changes are due to misjudged measures driven by desperation. They are saying that they will ...

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 11:38pm

Kann nicht mehr kämpfen

ähnliches Problem hier

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 12:00pm

Feedback and questions: Update 1.5.1

Ok then, So, 7000 miles to get to Rome. A handful of people have been doing it in one go at the start of the race until now (5000 miles and at a lower cost of the cooldown reduction.) The cost after this new update would be of (approx.): 7000 miles / 40 (max. miles x distance section) = 175 175 x 29 roman helmets = 5075 In order to do the 40 miles max. you may need spend up to 3150 roman helmets buying apples and carrots. But it woks out much cheaper than don't buying them and travel 350 times t...

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 10:49pm

Not enough traders

Quoted from "Anamatt" Hello, We read you and answer if necessary. I understand your need. On the other hand for each country, we have 5 cats for the exchanges of items and 5 chats of conversation. Imagine that in English, someone asks reins ... a French will understand that you ask ... kidneys! Hmmm! complicated Good night Thanks for replying. Well, I do always post on the 5 trade channels, it makes no difference for certain things. One can try for days and days and nothing, then i.e. if one go...

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 11:16pm

Not enough traders

These have been taken within the same minute. The difference may not seem much, but it is significant, it has a huge impact on trade. It is not unusual for players to "visit" the foreign trade channel in order to trade at all, sometimes. I suggest you bring more players to the "English trade channel", which is not English at all, it includes 195-2=193 countries in the world. Or maybe merge also the French and German with the other 193 countries so there is a higher trade volumes/activity or jus...

Friday, October 27th 2017, 5:51pm

Where to find "Breasaola"

she explained it so much better here Vos réactions sur la mise à jour version 1.5.0 - 18.10.2017 even though the French didn't ask that

Friday, October 27th 2017, 5:45pm

Can't LOGIN

Just now, while I was inside Asterix&friends the game, I explained to my guild what happened, only my chief was on, she said she just managed to login from her phone but the game was not loading on her laptop. Her village name is Spaceville. In any case, we can't be isolated cases.

Friday, October 27th 2017, 5:24pm

Can't LOGIN

Fixed now, but could you check why this happened so it doesn't happen again? It's stressful if something like this happens Friday evening or Weekend

Friday, October 27th 2017, 5:11pm

Can't LOGIN

Hi, This is a brand new phenomena, I haven't been able to login for 20 min so far already, I've tried from iPad and iPhone, everything else works fine, it's just Asterix&Friends. And it's an utter emergency because of the race, etc

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 7:12pm

Feedback and questions: Update 1.5.0

I've read this post Vos réactions sur la mise à jour version 1.5.0 (I'm half French so I can read French fine, I can't write it because I have never lived in France hence my reply here instead, otherwise I may end up with another ban I also "read/GT" the German Forum, it's more interesting than the French if one wants to know what's going on, although I can't read German which is a massive handicap here.) I do not belong to either category that Astalavistababy describes; "professionals" or "laid...

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 9:01pm

Feedback and questions: Update 1.5.0

Feedback update 1. - The adverts on iOS are making the game crash most of the time, since the update. - The race is too time consuming. - I believe probably newbies won't be able to reach beyond three towns on average, due to the level of resource consumption. They had less time to save resources, and also they have less bags (I don't consider myself a newbie anymore -it's debatable- but currently I have 72 bags and struggling for room - my poor, poor finger, if I were to buy any more bags it wo...