You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 93.

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 7:17pm

Author: Dee

Buying bags with serterces

Quoted from "Xaverino" And you canĀ“t rent bags for sesterces any longer. This feature is gone allready some time. Only by bags which are allready rented the time of rent can be expanded at the moment. I didn't realize the feature was gone completely. Good to know!

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:42pm

Buying bags with serterces

I believe if you have 20 or more purchased bags, this function goes away. Could that be the case for you? That would put your inventory slots at 120 or more.

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 11:32pm

Is there a list with values for trading?

I know Enclos was working on an English version of a trade value list but I believe he has since stopped playing. You might find what you are looking for on the German forums. They have everything over there. If you use Google Chrome as your browser, you can get those forums translated in somewhat readable English. No clue if the translation works well going from German to other languages though.

Saturday, December 31st 2016, 3:39am

Can you confirm that we can now store more than 20 brawl reports at a time before the oldest get removed? That change would make sense but I have only heard it mentioned once. It is possible that changed before this patch. I just know it was in the patch notes a long, long time ago and I haven't seen anything since noting the change.

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 12:52am

Upcoming PvP Rework FAQ

I am 100% on board for everything in the FAQ. I had to reread the new point system a few times before I completely understood it but I got it in the end. The changes are great in my opinion. Questions: Will there be a post of the new tournament rewards for each league? How do these changes affect guild league points and rewards?

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 3:06pm

Irresistible

When will the "Irresistible" quest be coming around? I only have a few achievements left and completing the "Irresistible" quest is one of them. I could have swore it was late summer/fall last year but I guess not.

Thursday, September 29th 2016, 1:11am

In the past, they have taken the report right here, although they may remove the screenshot since it shows player names. Outside of the forum, you can use the web form to report the player here (click "Support" and then the first question "How can I contact the support?" for the web form) or you can send a detailed email to support@asterix-friends.com.

Monday, September 5th 2016, 2:51pm

In my defense, I have only had 1/2 a cup of coffee so far this morning. I can't be held accountable for my actions at any point before completion of cup #2. Oh and yes, list please if it is okay. I'd like that instead of spending the next 7 weeks trying to gather accurate times.

Monday, September 5th 2016, 2:30pm

Is there a list of the new upgrade times? I didn't realize it but my storage has gone down too. Sad panda. Edit because I can't spell.

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 11:16pm

Whitelist these words please

Punctuation is still causing words previously cleared to be censored again. *cries* There is no easy or quick fix for that.

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 12:59pm

Dear Kostetnix

I would be very interested in turning wood into XP. It took me somewhere around 2 months of daily play to get from 59 to 60. More xp would be fantastic!

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 12:27pm

Dear Kostetnix

Dangit. I was looking forward to the value of sand skyrocketing! lol Great ideas Quack!

Monday, June 20th 2016, 12:35pm

Ignoring a player or add mods

I'm glad it is at least being discussed. It really is needed. The minor squabbles are one thing. But when someone goes on a rant in world chat with all kinds of vulgar things, doesn't that give potential for Asterix and Friends to lose their Family rating? An ignore function would certainly be in the best interest of everyone if that is the case. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a resolution soon. I know the chat system is fragile already and too much mucking around with it could be disastrous. ...

Sunday, June 19th 2016, 6:10pm

Ignoring a player or add mods

Please, please, please! Give us the option to ignore a player so that we don't see their words in world chat, in whispers, or their mail messages. Or, please, hire mods for weekend hours that can deal with the spamming in real time. The spamming is getting ridiculous. It seems like it is a new account every weekend. I've already reported the current player in question but this is just downright crazy. With the ease of players overriding the censors and the abuse we are forced to take without res...

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 12:51pm

What the reason of the guild?

Quoted from "Hargbard" But will the person disaper/remowed from the guild?? How can the chief see if a member is going inactive for a longer time? Is it possible to make it this way, that the chief can see in guild stats, if a member has been online this week? Perhaps all guild-members could be ranked in a "last seen-list"? If a guild member goes off game, wil the guild miss this persons guild points? Currently the only way a chief can see that a member is inactive is to manually track the guil...

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 7:29pm

Ignore player option

This is why we need an ignore option for players. This has been going on for the last hour or so.

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 7:01pm

Safe Trade issue

I'm not sure if it is by design or not, but it was just brought to my attention that we cannot ask for some poor and regular quality weapons as trade items in safe trade. Only the balanced sword and balanced spear show up. The helmet and horned helmets are there with the winged helmet and the poor shield and shield are there with the quality shield but not for poor spears, spears, poor swords, or swords. Can this be fixed or is it intentional?

Friday, April 8th 2016, 12:57pm

Kostetnix, with the achievement issue- will those be retroactively fixed or should we stop working on achievements right now?

Friday, April 8th 2016, 2:17am

I still do not have tool tips and my mail recipient line is still white.

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 12:46pm

Well I can say I tried. lol I barely completed the achievement myself and I was crafting almost nonstop. Definitely a challenging one this time.