You are not logged in.

Gaullion

Beginner

• "Gaullion" started this thread

Friday, August 1st 2014, 11:01am

ALEXANDRIA questions, tips, and tricks.

Fellow Gauls,

I have arrived in Alexandria two days ago, and im trying to build the palace there.

RS (Resources) are very limited in Egypt, and that makes progress of the palace a tedious process.

the Cargoship has to be paid 500coins to set sail with a max of 20RS (total) once it is in Egypt, you have to PAY AGAIN 500 to send it back.
It asks you to load the ship, which is ridiculous, because there is nothing to take from egypt on the ship (the ship can only transport wood/hay/stone)

Also it is totally unclear what finishing a stage (or all 10 of them) does and what reward it will give. i estimate that the first stage will already take 10 days if attended frequently, so it would be nice to know what you're doing it for. (maybe i overlooked the place where i can find it btw, so if it is already somewhere, please tell me :D )

I wonder if we can build a gold-mine of some sort in Egypt.. would be very fitting i guess.

Also watch out not to level up in Egypt.. if anyhow possible make sure you are in Gual to take the 20food.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gaullion" (Aug 1st 2014, 11:16am)

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 11:35am

In Alexandria, I see tree and reeds on the other bank of the river, and when I hover the mouse over them I see they have a value (e.eg 3/3). How do you go about collecting these?

Thanks

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 11:39am

There, you can not collect. This is just for decoration.
Kundendienst: https://www.asterix-friends.com/de/support/

Schokodorf

Death: “AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER.”