You are not logged in.

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 3:08am

I made a wiki

After scouring Google and this forum for a comprehensive wiki for the game, I had no luck at all. The only mention of a wiki that I found was from this post back in 2013.

After spending a couple months playing the game, I finally got tired of watching the same questions post in chat over and over again. So I made a wiki for the game. It is fairly complete (baring any future updates). I still need a lot of the upgrade information for buildings and characters. I think that is all that is missing at this point. I hope it helps new players. :D
unofficial fan made wiki here :thumbsup:

Monday, April 27th 2015, 10:57am

Wow... you put a lot of work into that :o Thank you!

Monday, April 27th 2015, 3:34pm

I like projects. *shrug* It was definitely needed. I see people constantly asking if there is a wiki or asking how to do something that was only briefly covered in the tutorial. And it helped me learn about the brawling system which I didn't really understand before. I will continue to update it as I find more information and I hope the community will add to it as well with information that I've missed (like all the build/upgrade information!) or gotten wrong. I've already found and corrected 3 or 4 big mistakes thanks to the help of my guild mates. :)
unofficial fan made wiki here :thumbsup: