You are not logged in.

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 11:16pm

Not enough traders

These have been taken within the same minute. The difference may not seem much, but it is significant, it has a huge impact on trade. It is not unusual for players to "visit" the foreign trade channel in order to trade at all, sometimes.

I suggest you bring more players to the "English trade channel", which is not English at all, it includes 195-2=193 countries in the world.

Or maybe merge also the French and German with the other 193 countries so there is a higher trade volumes/activity or just a more effective trade system?

Or maybe bring 100+ bots to the English trade channel that would be happy to accept any trade you send them? and if you do that, you could aswell bring another 100 to the English part of the forum so that I don't feel so alone here?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dafnix" (Nov 29th 2017, 11:36pm)

Anamatt

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 9:01pm

Hello,

We read you and answer if necessary. I understand your need. On the other hand for each country, we have 5 cats for the exchanges of items and 5 chats of conversation. Imagine that in English, someone asks reins ... a French will understand that you ask ... kidneys! Hmmm! complicated ^^

Good night ;)

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 10:49pm

Hello,

We read you and answer if necessary. I understand your need. On the other hand for each country, we have 5 cats for the exchanges of items and 5 chats of conversation. Imagine that in English, someone asks reins ... a French will understand that you ask ... kidneys! Hmmm! complicated ^^

Good night ;)

Thanks for replying. Well, I do always post on the 5 trade channels, it makes no difference for certain things. One can try for days and days and nothing, then i.e. if one goes to the German one within minutes these same things are gone.

After my post from yesterday a German player has told me, through ingame message, that the Germans have been asking to have their 5 channels reduced to 3. And although it's a very understandable demand for practical reasons, it wouldn't fix anything on the English trade channel because manually changing the trade channel 5 or 3 times one would still get the same low number of players in total.

I believe on the trade channels the language is being respected (unlike on the forum ;) ) And on a positive note I'm learning an awful lot of words that come in very handy when visiting Germany, such as; Biete, Nordische Schädelketten, Gotische Helme, Teppich, gg, für, bitte, Verkaufe, Zelte, Rüber, ... And other words like that, that may get me in a mental institution if I ever were to use them there 8|

But could you, Please, forward this very serious problem about the number of players outside France and Germany to whoever can do anything about it and whose job it is to brainstorm solutions and implement them? I believe French and Germans have been so "spoilt" from the start... :| that I doubt they would want to make the effort of being merged with the rest of the countries that do not use their first language as a means of communication in the game. Although I'm sure they would soon learn about "reins" if they tried :P

Good night :)

Anamatt

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 11:12pm

I send back the request. no problem for that. good night to you too