You are not logged in.

Monday, December 11th 2017, 9:50pm

Race to Italy

Hello from Greece!!!
Does anyone knows? or any moderator can answer if the hole thing with that race will be permanent or is it going to stop?

Monday, December 11th 2017, 10:55pm

Hello,

The hole thing ? What do you mean exactly ? ^^

Ich antworte Ihnen auf Deutsch dank Google-Übersetzung. Bitte entschuldige mich für Sprachfehler ... falls es welche gibt!

Écrire au supportGuide du forum TutorielGuide du forum FAQ

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 2:40am

Sorry I meant whole, not hole :P :D . I didn't call it "event" in case it is going to be permanent

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:55am

Haaaa ok, it's better for me ^^

So... The race is permanent. The developers have made sure that every weekend, there is either the end of the ring tournament or the arrival of the race. The current duration of each one is two weeks. And each leaves immediately after.

Good morning

Ich antworte Ihnen auf Deutsch dank Google-Übersetzung. Bitte entschuldige mich für Sprachfehler ... falls es welche gibt!

Écrire au supportGuide du forum TutorielGuide du forum FAQ

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 3:43pm

Oooo finally 8o !!! Now that we know that is going to be permanent we can stop complain about low resources and put the race in a schedule. The players are making like crazy for salt and coal. I remember about one year ago i was trading 1 menhir for at least 3 coals and yesterday someone wanted me to give him 3 menhirs for 1 coal :cursing: .
Now that there is not rush we can wait to collect the perfect amount of resources and then start the race.
Thank you Anamatt :thumbsup: !!!