You are not logged in.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 12:33pm

When is 100% NOT 100%

When you have 100% chance of winning against a Roman Troop, how is it that you can lose? Isnt 100% 100 chances of winning out of 100? It isnt 99 or anything less.
I have lost several fights when I have a 100% chance to win, surely I should have won? There is either a flaw in the way this is set up or it is rigged, either way it needs fixing.

Whats going on?

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 3:57pm

Hello,

It's a 100% rounded visually.

The system continues to count the decimals. From 99.50 to 99.99%, you still have the chance to lose a fight.
At 100.00%, you necessarily win it.

Have a good day

Ich antworte Ihnen auf Deutsch dank Google-Übersetzung. Bitte entschuldige mich für Sprachfehler ... falls es welche gibt!

Écrire au supportGuide du forum TutorielGuide du forum FAQ

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 10:46pm

That is a most annoying habit of the system. Please stop it doing this!

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 12:24am

Anamatt, Thank you for your reply, very much appreciated. At least now I know (and have repeated it to my guild) how you can lose a 100% fight.
Drumbo, yes, Im with you on this, it is very annoying when you lose a 100% fight. At least now I know how it can happen. In my opinion this does need fixing, on screen it needs to show 99.95% or whatever so you know it is not 100% or they need to change the system.

It needs fixing please !!

Thanks, appreciated.

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 10:57am

Hello,

I go back up the request to show the decimals, hoping that it can be implemented technically.

Have a good day ;)

Ich antworte Ihnen auf Deutsch dank Google-Übersetzung. Bitte entschuldige mich für Sprachfehler ... falls es welche gibt!

Écrire au supportGuide du forum TutorielGuide du forum FAQ

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 12:06pm

Here is an FAQ thread from the german section of the forum [Ratgeber] Gewinnchance
Dorf Teutatesnix
PACTUM GALLICUM
zur Zeit inaktiv

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 7:53am

Another option would be to change the rules for rounding. Instead of rounding up x.5 to x+1 make a rule it allways is rounded down to x.
Might be more easy to implement.

Best
Georg