You are not logged in.

Moderierfix

Modérateur

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 4:38pm

ok, thanks for the info. We will look into the support-mail issue.

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 9:54am

Something is wrong with this email.
When I have sent email on suppport@asterix-friends.com i get this message

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

support@asterix-and-friends.com

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[(0) asterix-and-friends.com. [80.156.86.121]:25: Connection refused]"

So im sent email on support@asterix-and-friends.de and i have got replied from Asterix&Friends support after 4 hours

Moderierfix

Modérateur

Monday, September 9th 2013, 10:34pm

Hi,

did you send your request so suppport@asterix-friends.com ?

Monday, September 9th 2013, 7:20am

If you did not receive a confirmation, then the email hasnt reached its destination.

just send me a PN instead.
I actually checked, and did get an automated reply from the ticketing system, but that's it.

Here's the crash report if that helps:

Build: Xiro20130806f.swf

User: 113973

Server: xiro_live

Player: WIN 11,7,700,224

UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0)
Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0

Date: Wed Aug 28 09:04:33 GMT+0200 2013

Assertion failed! Error: Error at Server: Error: ASSERT
in function callService, line 14 of file:
/var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Xiro/Server/Services/Util.php,
called from executeCommand, line 51 of file:
/var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Xiro/Server/Optimizer/Services.php,
called from execute, line 10 of file:
/var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Xiro/Server/Optimizer/Services.php,
called from Execute, line 43 of file:
/var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Sky/Server/Jsonserver.php,
'LogicException 'Quest is not ready for completion: quest_209' - Xiro_Server_Services_Quests::completeQuest'

Moderierfix

Modérateur

Sunday, September 8th 2013, 3:30pm

If you did not receive a confirmation, then the email hasnt reached its destination.

just send me a PN instead.

Sunday, September 8th 2013, 1:41pm

If you are not able to complete it at all, just write to the customer service and tell them you want this quest set to complete

- Your village name
- Quest name
I did file a support ticket for the exact same issue some weeks ago. I have not received a confirmation they even received my ticket, and the issue remains.

Moderierfix

Modérateur

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 5:08pm

If you are not able to complete it at all, just write to the customer service and tell them you want this quest set to complete

- Your village name
- Quest name

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 11:18am

Problem completing quest -> crashlog

Hey guys,

Just want to inform you guys, that I can't complete a quest (Ironix- Repairs). It crashes every time I want to complete it.

crashlog:

Build: Xiro20130806f.swf
User: 82761
Server: xiro_live
Player: MAC 11,8,800,94
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_4) AppleWebKit/536.30.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.5 Safari/536.30.1
Date: Thu Aug 15 11:13:48 GMT+0200 2013
Assertion failed! Error: Error at Server: Error: ASSERT in function callService, line 14 of file: /var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Xiro/Server/Services/Util.php, called from executeCommand, line 51 of file: /var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Xiro/Server/Optimizer/Services.php, called from execute, line 10 of file: /var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Xiro/Server/Optimizer/Services.php, called from Execute, line 43 of file: /var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Sky/Server/Jsonserver.php, 'LogicException 'Quest is not ready for completion: quest_209' - Xiro_Server_Services_Quests::completeQuest'

Good luck with it ;)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests