You are not logged in.

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 8:39am

To be honest I didn't think the game really needed a search function. Maybe this was feedback from other players and I am happy it was heard and something was done about it...but this search function isn't very helpful.

To actually search for anything I click as many times as I would while browsing through my inventory. So not much of an improvement on the earlier system. I can however type in what I am looking for which isn't so bad. Especially if I know what I am looking for.

The sidebar on the inventory looks pretty but it is basically a rehash of what is in my inventory. Just a sidebar with the group words Weapons, Food, etc would have been more helpful.

I think the whole inventory search was a waste of time though. I don't know about other players but I only open the inventory to go through it and sell loads of items because my inventory is always full. This means I don't need a search function. The upgrade windows tell me what items I need and I can see how many are missing. So I don't need a seach function.

Maybe you should have spent the time upgrading the inventory so people had more space. Maybe that all items can save pieces in each slot instead of some of them only being 3 or 5.

Moderierfix

Modérateur

• "Moderierfix" started this thread

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 4:27pm

Sorry, the poll hat a tiny problem. Now solved.

Please try again

You can also add additional feedback here in a post (concerning the feature)

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 9:08am

It isn't very helpful. Just like the poll...how do you actually vote?

Moderierfix

Modérateur

• "Moderierfix" started this thread

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 8:18pm

[POLL] How do you feel about the new inventory search function?

How do you feel about the new inventory search function?

A total of 3 Votes have been submitted.

33%

like it a lot (1)

0%

needs improvement (please post suggestions below)

67%

not too excited about it (2)