You are not logged in.

Saturday, October 12th 2013, 8:44am

Wooohoo! Thank you! :D :thumbup:

Friday, October 11th 2013, 1:05pm

Congratulations to all of you and thank you for your ideas and suggestions. Check your inbox here on the forum for the codes :)

Hereby
Sirbonix
Jollylorax
Amber
Bishix

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 9:16am

My favorite quests are those who are given by Asterix or Obelix themselves, becouse when you finish the quest you can use them for a battle. And since it's been a long time that I have seen them it would be great that they visit my town more often in this level (37) of the game.

Thursday, September 26th 2013, 8:49pm

While I like the quests they require the player to hunt and gather I think the fighting of Patrols and Legions are my favourite.

I hunt and gather anyway. I need the stuff to make items and level up. So it is nice to have even more reason to knock those pesky Romans about! Especially if it means having Asterix and Oberlix come for a visit! They really need to show up more!

Jollylorax

Beginner

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 6:09pm

My favorite? Quests based on helping out and finding/crafting stuff, with just a hint of humor - like when Lyrix needed salty water for his sore throat, and then - strawberries to get rid of aftertaste. :) Simply "go bash Romans and bring X sandals/Y scraps" are a tad tiring.

Sirbonix

Beginner

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 5:57pm

My favorite quests are research and collection of materials, combined with the construction of other items.

For example to make a sword, I must first create a poor sword (do I need iron ore and coal, collect wood and straw, create iron bars and wooden plank) and then create the sword with the use other items to be manufactured (steel bar, sharpening stone)

Do not particularly like the ones where you have to take control for a time of a structure.

Sorry for my bad english

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 4:49pm

I like wuest with controlling and fighting most, combinations or on their own.

Moderierfix

Modérateur

• "Moderierfix" started this thread

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 2:10pm

[Feedback raffle] Your favorite quest mechanic?

In Asterix&Friends, there are many ways a quest can be structured.

Therefore, we would like to know from you which quest mechanic or combination of requirements you prefer.

Since we take this question and all feedback in general very seriously, there will be a raffle for 25 ingame codes (*5€!) among everyone who leaves an answer with either ...
a) their favorite quest mechanic (bring/gather, control, fight etc) ..or..
b) their favorite combination of these (may even use already existing quests to describe: "Quest XY, in which you have to...").

We are looking forward to read your favorites! :thumbup:

Rules for participation:
- Multiple comments do not increase your chance of winning.
- Please do not discuss comments in this thread, to make eavualation easier.
- Raffle ends 08.10.2013 (October 8th, 2013), 23:59

Congratulations to all of you and thank you for your ideas and suggestions. Check your inbox here on the forum for the codes :)

Hereby
Sirbonix
Jollylorax
Amber
Bishix