You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

PsiClone

Beginner

• "PsiClone" started this thread

Friday, June 28th 2013, 4:23pm

Tips & Tricks !!!

So Been Playing this Game For A Long Time(Almost 10 Days :D :thumbsup: !!)

Me and My Bro Play this Game and we have found many things worth Sharing !!
So here is the list (It will be updated Regularly !!)

(Last updated - 6th June 2013)

1)Keep Sound On,(not the music) When Fish Appears there is a Splash sound,and there is small squeaking sound when boars appear so you don't have to keep looking for them every 5 min,Also There is Roman Trumpet blowing when they arrive,Keeping sound in ON state is good because it gives notifications on completion of crafting Items and many other stuff !!

2)Don't waste Food on recovering the Troops,they will eventually recover their Full health in around an Hour.You can use this food to Gather resources and Earn more XP.

3)Make sure you Hunt Boars regularly.they give you Entrails,bones,Food and Xp !!Entrails can be used as merchandise in Butcher or can be sold if you have extra !

4)If your Storage space of Resources becomes full then convert them into other products (such as Stone into Stone Blocks and Wood int Wooden Planks) and sell them if you dont need them.In this way you will have Space and you can harvest more for more XP and the food wont go waste !!!

5)Asterix and Obelix are Temporary Characters,Use them Wisely.I recommend that you use them for the Bridge During the Start Game and later on on any of the Extra buildings in the wild !!

6)Time is Money !!Never stop attacking the Romans,whenever you get a chance just Plunder them for XP and Sesterce !!

7)If you can't defeat any of the Roman Legion which is soon going to attack you on your village don't worry they won't Damage or kill your characters. When the time runs out they will just occupy the Roman Patrol space which you have defeated earlier.

8 )Don't waste Roman Helmets,they cannot be easily acquired !!

9)For winning a Fight Successfully Make sure the Winning Rate is above 80 %.But not sure that you will win even at High rate cause i have lost a battle at 92 % :(

10)The more characters you use when attacking a Roman Legion the more health it loses..so even it is 100% when you select 5 characters make sure you select the 6th one for more Health loss of enemy !!

11)Rare Items like Coal,Salt,Iron Ore,Gold Ore,(not the ones which are obtained from Crop Fields) have higher rate of drop when you search them at a right place !!For Wood Based items such as Resin and Parsley search for them in larger wood container that is collect them where there are 26 wood (that is the largest one out there) after that try with 20. For Iron based items such as Coal,Salt,Iron ore,etc search for them in large rock container such as 24 and 18. Chances of obtaining rare collectibles from them is high compared to small containers.

12)Always help your neighbourhoods when they are getting attacked by the legions, when the legion is "destroyed",you will receive certain rewards according to your % contribute (XP,sesterce,food,roman helmets,barrels,roman sandals,etc)

13)Ask other People in your neighbourhood for items,which are sometimes required for your quest so much that you don't have to waste time looking for them.If you have it in extra amounts please don't be greedy and do share it ^^ ( for example : mushrooms, resin,smelly fish,parsley,Gold Ore,etc ) just ask and also help them if they ask.

Thats all Folks,Will Update it soon if i Found Something new and add them as soon as possible !!
Your suggestions are also welcome !
Thank you !!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "PsiClone" (Jun 29th 2013, 5:53am)

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 4:51am

actually, i always atk the roman legion patrols and legions with 70-77% winning rate. today i 've just win a 40% battle... anw, it's all about your luck :D :D :D
and i may add one, is that ok? Psi Clone?
12 : always help your neighbourhoods atk the legion, when the legion is "destroyed" , you will recieved the reward accoring to your contribute (XP, sterice, food, maybe sometime roman helmets as well ),
13 : dont afraid asking your neighourhoods items, sometime your quest required so much that you dont have enough patience to find it ( for example : mushrooms, resin, smellyfish ..... ) just ask your neighbourhoods. and also help them if they ask :3

Thanks you Psiclone for some intresting tips and tricks, if you find mine interested to you, you can take it :3

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "allen" (Jun 29th 2013, 5:00am)

PsiClone

Beginner

• "PsiClone" started this thread

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 5:44am

Thnxxx mate !!That is Amazing !!
I have Updated the list with your Suggestions !!

Thank you !!

Jollylorax

Beginner

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 3:27pm

Quoted

5)Asterix and Obelix are Temporary Characters, Use them Wisely.I recommend that you use them for the Bridge During the Start Game and later on on any of the Extra buildings in the wild !!
-So they appear only for the first time, or drop in once in a few days?

And second, what are the sandals for - you can use them at the leatherworker's, or they're just there, hogging up space, and that's it? :)

Moderierfix

Modérateur

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 6:26pm

You can use Asterix & Obelixe once and a while, but their availability DOES NOT STACK!

So if you have the chance to, then use them. If they get available once again, you "loose" your first chance of having them fight for you.

Jollylorax

Beginner

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 1:08pm

I see! :) I'm solving Asterix's quests at the moment and sort of stuck with gold ore for sickle resin and beetroots for potion, but hope it won't take TOO long.

Also, regarding part 11 of PsiClone's post: rare items sometimes appear on smaller containers as well. Personally checked.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jollylorax" (Jul 11th 2013, 2:58pm) with the following reason: Starting another quest

Saturday, July 27th 2013, 4:04pm

5)Asterix and Obelix are Temporary Characters,Use them Wisely.I recommend that you use them for the Bridge During the Start Game and later on on any of the Extra buildings in the wild !!

I wish the game would have warned me... I got Obelix and used him on a 15-strenght patrol just to check out what he does. After that, he disappeared and I can't conquer the bridge for the moment...

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 12:10am

Call me stupid, but I'm in level 22 and I only discovered now that you get buckets of water when you click on the well... Until now, I've been waiting and fishing to get enough water to make stuff...

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 4:05pm

ah yes finally found my awsner i been looking for, so asterix and obelix are temporary and can be used again iff we just have the patience till when they are available again. is that correct?

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 4:14pm

You can use Asterix & Obelixe once and a while, but their availability DOES NOT STACK!

So if you have the chance to, then use them. If they get available once again, you "loose" your first chance of having them fight for you.
is it time related or do they get available again at certain quests, and we then have the option to use them or not for that particular quest or another one?

Moderierfix

Modérateur

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 6:55pm

if i remember right, the come back one or two times after their first appearance. Thats related to a quest, but sometimes they will stay afterwards.

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 7:56pm

if i remember right, the come back one or two times after their first appearance. Thats related to a quest, but sometimes they will stay afterwards.
either i'm to stupid to understand or are you saying that we can only use them 3 times in all ( so far in Beta) and "sometimes" (when you're lucky) they can be used more often couse they are staying afther certain quests?

Moderierfix

Modérateur

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 1:29pm

No, you can use them letzs say 3 times. If you use them, they are gone until next appearance.

Like:

Asterix or Obelix arrive, maybe gives quest. If their quest line is finished, they may stay. If you make use of them for a battle, they will be gone afterwards.

If you do not use f.ex Asterix, you lost the chance when he reappears (that's mean by "not stacking").

Jollylorax

Beginner

Saturday, August 3rd 2013, 8:28am

So that explains why Asterix is so patient with me that he's stuck at the village for nearly two weeks. :) Still can't get 3 wine barrels to finish his quest. -_-

Monday, November 18th 2013, 6:11am

14) Do not cancel a craft, you will lose the raw materials.

Gaullion

Beginner

Friday, August 1st 2014, 10:47am

#11 also the smaller stones give the rare items, i don't notice any real difference... i do feel however, that you are more likely to gain special items when you click the 'hit' button multiple times in a row. (so i usually fire 5-10clicks in 1 go, and that gives me special items a lot) the type of forest/stone doesn't really seem to matter to me..

Also the 'outposts' give rare items.. especially when you collect 2-3, and then harvest it in 1 go. (i get gold-ore on a regular base from my quarry)

Astrix and obelix are cool.. send them ALONE.. without any other fighters.. the bridge and the harbour are easily taken that way.
also kill all the patrols first until it say 0/xx at the strength-indicator of the patrols. after you wholloped all the patrols the actual camp becomes easy.
The camps took me 2 tries (i had only 3 characters when i took them all) and the druid-camp i took in 1 go, with a very low change..

also in Egypt the patrols are much weaker.. i have beaten all of them (most in 1go with lower than 50%) with only asterix and that worker-dude.

Take care which quests you accept.. for example dont accept a quest straight away when it want items you are planning to use elsewhere.

Watch out not to level-up in Alexandria, it will most likely cost you food since the max there is 20.. also the food is 'country-bound' so you can not take it.. and food will be harder and harder to spend in Egypt, as for how it seems now (building stage-1)

on the re-appearance of Asterix.. I think at the very start of the game, in the tutorial-guided part, asterix stayed for 2-3battles (dont remember exactly) obelix left me after i made use of his services.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gaullion" (Aug 1st 2014, 11:03am)

Gaullion

Beginner

Friday, August 1st 2014, 11:20am

Of course.. after writing how easy it was in Egypt i get my @ss whooped by a roman patrol.. going at him for the third! time now xD (lost a 85% chance fight.. ah well... omnomnomnom some boar, and soldier on!) haha :D

Yiayia1966

Beginner

Friday, January 9th 2015, 11:59am

Thanks

Thanks for the tips Ive only jut started playing 2 days ago( currently at level 13) and pretty much felt my way around the game but what has been posted in these tips has helped me so much. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
Have a great day

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 6:14pm

How can I get wine barrels? Also, i don`t know where to craft shovel?
Thanks! :)

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 7:08pm

Hello.

Wine barrels can you get as a reward for fighting against the Romans - mostly during battles against legions (especially in the final reward)

Shovels you can produce at Numerobis in Egypt, to click on the tent behind him.

Greetings
Support http://www.asterix-friends.com/de/support/

Heidenau

Dieses Bild ist eine Fanart, sprich Klickerine selbst gestaltet