You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 2:56pm

Brawl - Strategies or tips?

I'm sure I am not the only one complaining, matter of fact I don't know anyone who is not complaining. I'm a lvl 39 character in game, leveled all my brawlers to lvl 6 or higher, equip them with mmenhirs and tables, and I still seem to lose to lvl 20 characters with no weapons equipped. So either they know something I don't know, or I should, as some suggested already, forget about the whole PvP thing until it is more fair, something that has been written 1-2 years ago already, and the creators of the game have taken it upon themselves to COMPLETELY IGNORE the many complaints that there are, nor have they provided any insight into the brawl system whatsoever. I scoured the entire forum, both in english and in german, nothing.

SO anyone tips, tricks, advice. If not, is there an opportunity to demolish the PvP ring, because I dont need to be listed in brawl anymore, nor do I feel like giving other people points.

Nesco

Wednesday, November 5th 2014, 12:27pm

Hello Nesco,

thank you for your feedback. Though it might not seem so, we are taking all requests and ideas into consideration. And there will always be changes based on players critique. It's always hard to give exact information on when those will happen but there will be changes.

BR
iambix
Hello. I speak german and english.
If there are questions or posts in other languages, i will translate them with an
automated translation program and will answer them in english.

Friday, January 30th 2015, 6:30pm

@NescoX character levels are quite important. Enemy chars can be compared based on the damage you receive. Damage done is heavily based on the strength. Even so heavily, I urge the devs to tell us the formula. To me, defence seems pretty useless in comparison to strength. Please someone tell me why I'm wrong.