You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 6th 2015, 3:48am

AP for traning the Villagers(Attribute Points for traning villagers and Village)

1 I suggest we have a Attribute Points to train your Villagers to a higher levels and too boost them in battle against Roman Legion.And to remove requirements,My Inventory is crowded.So I suggest that we unlock unlimited Inventory.
2 We should reduce requirements of training villagers instood of getting and collecting higher Ressistance Points we could train with half of it.Increase ammount of Ressistance Points,adding Networth boost or Strength boost to boost the Villagers when you are reaching higher Roman Legionaries.
3Training the whole Village to boost them in battle against the other players in Village Brawls.
4 Chance to expand the Village on another part ob the Gaul Map.
5Adding and unblocking the Quest maps to limit and to expand arrivaland reppeating the same old Quest all over again.That means when you complete Gaul maps quest bout 20 Gaul Maps you will corrs to Egyptian Quest Map.
Admin Can you repeat the winter zone I need to collect snowbals for the Winter snowbal joy quest.Can't complite it .