You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 3:00pm

TUTORIAL Full screen mode on facebook

HI so I saw in chat that many new players have difficulty going to full screen mode on facebook.
Here is a little guide

1. When your game loads up you will probably see something like this where your right side of game is not visible

Don't panic you can fix this easy use your keyboard to zoom whole page. If u don't know how to do that here are general commands.
1. Hold CTRL and pres + to zoom page in
2. Hold CTRL and pres - to zoom page out
3. Hold CTRL and press 0 to return to normal

2. When you zoom in a page you will get this

Move the page to the right side like shown in picture and you will finally see right side of game, if you still don't see it zoom in a little more.

3. Final step click the little gear above the star and then click full screen.

If you did everything right you should be in full screen mode.

Viola and that is that hope this help some people with this problem.

Cheers and happy gaming :thumbsup:

Friday, February 20th 2015, 7:13am

I wonder that you have to zoom first. For me, the right part is always there.
But thanks for the guidance!
Kundendienst: https://www.asterix-friends.com/de/support/

Schokodorf

Death: “AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER.”

Friday, February 20th 2015, 12:33pm

I guess that this problem depends of your resolution and monitor size, I played on 2 monitors on one without problem on second had this problem. Also when you zoom out instead of zooming in you sometimes reach maximum and you still can't see the little gear that is why zoom in helps.