You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 10:26am

Farewell Lazarix and handover of the community management

Hello Asterix & Friends community.

At this point I'll take my leave as a community manager. With the fix of the server performance problems my work as your community manager for Asterix & Friends also ends.
Despite all the difficulties in the last few months, I enjoyed our time and I thank you for your loyalty and your faith in the game. I would like to take this opportunity again to thank our entire moderator team for their wonderful work.
The new community manager will be Kostetnix. I hope that you will be friendly and respectful with her and have you a nice time together.
I also hope that the game finally receives the improvements that deserves. I´m confident that the game will continue to develop in a good direction and that you have much fun with the game in the furture.
And by the way: I know that this is a little reminiscent of the older repetitive quote of Cato the old but: Please also continue to obey the existing forum rules, to ensure a friendly and respectful cooperation. :-)

In that sense: Best wishes.
Lazarix
Hello. I speak german and english.
If there are questions or posts in other languages, i will translate them with an automated translation program and will answer them in english.