You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 9:14am

So... I checked it an they are definitly on the whitelist... I also tried in the chat and these words are not censored. Could you check again?

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 12:00pm

Well fun fact of the day: If you input that list exactly as it is written, it is still all censored except the last word. However, if you take the commas out, they all are cleared. What the actual heck is that about?! lol Alright, thank you Kostetnix. :rolleyes:
unofficial fan made wiki here :thumbsup:

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 1:26pm

I have absolutly no idea why this happens :D

Friday, October 30th 2015, 12:44am

It seems like punctuation is becoming an issue. In addition to those posted above being censored when followed by a comma, apparently "again?" is censored while "again" is not. That is very strange.

Also:
flirt, flirts, flirting, custard, custards, England, vodka, crack, cracker, crackers

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 11:45am

Everything added apart from "crack" and "vodka" ;) Sorry!

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 4:16am

Again is STILL being censored! Also the name of one of the tools that we need, pickaxe is as well.

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 3:11pm

Yeah Donna, tons of words are censored once more if they have any kind of punctuation directly before or after the word (without a space between them). I have no idea why and I reported it a while back. Driving me insane!

Monday, February 15th 2016, 9:38am

Hello guys, I found out why some words are still censored. When I add them to the whitelist it does not automatically remove them from the black list (hell yeah! -_-)
So some of the words might work and some not or they might even SOMETIMES work and sometimes not. I have to go over those words again an delete them from the blacklist additionally. I hope I will have time for that soon :( I am so sorry for the inconvenience!

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 12:46am

Kostetnix, I realize this is a pipe dream but it might be easier if you shared your blacklist with a trusted user (and native English speaker) and let them prune it instead. lol I know it would never happen but it would make things soooo much easier for everyone. haha

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 9:54am

Yes that would be easier indeed. Unfortunately it is part of our Gamemastertool where you can do pretty much everything... sooo... this will not work :c

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 11:56pm

Phenomenal cosmic power!!! haha

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 8:33pm

I understand why some words are censored. Because parts of those words are slang in English, French or German. That way you try to have normal language in the chat. I also know you have a white list with words that contain a slang part, but are no slang at all. Shoe and again are examples. There are a lot more words like these. Did you know these words are still censored if we add a point, comma, question mark or exclamation mark directly behind it? Could you please change it?

Again is allowed. Again. is not.

Could you add Phoenician to the white list?
Regards from Osdorpix

"CETERUM CENSEO CENSURAM ESSE DELENDAM"

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 8:34pm

....which reminds me that exclamation is also censored.
Regards from Osdorpix

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 6:42pm

truth
suspicion
suspicious
Regards from Osdorpix

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 6:43pm

The word censored is censored. :-)
Regards from Osdorpix

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 9:41am

Hello, thank you for reporting those words. I will add them as soon as possible - currently the whitelist is not available. I will let you know when I had a chance to add the words.

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 5:25pm

A lot of players use Lightshot for taking screenshots and sending links of them. A link from Lightshot starts with prntscr. Printscr is not censored, but prntscr (printscr without an i) is.
Regards from Osdorpix

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 6:18pm

Hello, thank you for reporting those words. I will add them as soon as possible - currently the whitelist is not available. I will let you know when I had a chance to add the words.

Any news? You wrote this in April. When will the whitelist be available again? And when will we be able to write 'again' or 'shoe' or 'snowball' or 'pickaxe' for instance with a punctuation mark behind it?
Regards from Osdorpix

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 11:16pm

Punctuation is still causing words previously cleared to be censored again. *cries* There is no easy or quick fix for that.

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 9:13am

Yes it is fixed now and on my to do list - I will take care of it as soon as I have time. Sorry to keep you waiting.