You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dee

Trainee

• "Dee" started this thread

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 3:08am

I made a wiki

After scouring Google and this forum for a comprehensive wiki for the game, I had no luck at all. The only mention of a wiki that I found was from this post back in 2013.

After spending a couple months playing the game, I finally got tired of watching the same questions post in chat over and over again. So I made a wiki for the game. It is fairly complete (baring any future updates). I still need a lot of the upgrade information for buildings and characters. I think that is all that is missing at this point. I hope it helps new players. :D
unofficial fan made wiki here :thumbsup:

Kostetnix

Monday, April 27th 2015, 10:57am

Wow... you put a lot of work into that :o Thank you!

Dee

Trainee

• "Dee" started this thread

Monday, April 27th 2015, 3:34pm

I like projects. *shrug* It was definitely needed. I see people constantly asking if there is a wiki or asking how to do something that was only briefly covered in the tutorial. And it helped me learn about the brawling system which I didn't really understand before. I will continue to update it as I find more information and I hope the community will add to it as well with information that I've missed (like all the build/upgrade information!) or gotten wrong. I've already found and corrected 3 or 4 big mistakes thanks to the help of my guild mates. :)
unofficial fan made wiki here :thumbsup: