You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 11:10pm

Always be wary who you send your items to in the mail

WARNING - [name deleted] is not the trusted player [name deleted]!!

Be wary in sending stuff in the mail to other players... there are those that will scam you out of your items, telling you they need things for collect quests, and they will send them right back... and in the past support said there was nothing they would do, it's your fault...

[name deleted] is such a scammer... do not deal with them, and urge sproing support to deal with scammers such as this...
I am The Ampersandium. Standing tall with Asterix & Friends.
Chief of THE_GALAXIAS_WAY

Kostetnix

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 9:32am

Sorry, I had to delete the name. Please contact the support so that they can take care of this matter https://www.asterix-friends.com/en/support/

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 11:44am

Trade Scammers!!!

I used to play an other game - huge game with huge economic/trade opportunities - and trade scams are just common part of it [just like in real life]. It is just a game and if you get yourself scammed by someone else that means you lost this part/match :) Some people take it that way as if they played poker - poker is all about scam. I wouldn't do that myself as I find it stupid and for most of all VERY ANNOYING but I resign myself to it that people may want to play game their own way - and their have right to.
Again! DON'T GET YOURSELF SCAMMED!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Avesomeaux" (May 11th 2016, 11:53am) with the following reason: Additional important thought