You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 14th 2016, 4:07pm

Dear players.
Feedback and questions regarding the newest version - Please use this thread!
Thank you.

Patch Notes Asterix & Friends Update version 1.3.13 - 14.11.2016

Monday, November 14th 2016, 7:59pm

I really like the changes, very practical. :)

The only one I don't quite get is the "- hint indicator added for the "add merchandise" quest objective" What's this about?

And when will the "Send Gift" option and "Invite Friends" option be activated?

Monday, November 14th 2016, 10:45pm

The rewards for the new quests could be a little more attractive, though ... :p
130 sesterce and 40 blue stars for 15 threads isn't worth the trouble ...

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 9:31am

Hi. Thanks for your initial feedback!

@Remmu: If you have a merchandise quest, e.g. "Add fish as a merchandise to the fish market" an exclamation mark will appear on top of the fish market to indicate that the merchandise should be added in that building.
About your second question: No timeline there, yet.

@clodax: Thank you for your feedback. More quests will come and we will aim to improve the rewards.

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 5:33pm

Oh I see.

It would also be nice to see your villager levels all in one place. For example next to the name, or when you scroll through the equipment slots, then there somewhere. I keep forgetting what level my characters are and right now to find out I have to hover over each of their houses. :)

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 8:41pm

Thanks for your reply. :)