You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 11:40pm

Village brawls

whats up with the the scoring with the village brawls ?

I use to be awarded 100 to 120 points or penalized 50 points
but since the winter event

awarded 50 points and penalized 100 to 200 points

unfortunately I'm loosing more then i win and to date im almost 2500 points behind "maybe more" where I should be
Its not even worth my time to play the village brawls
Can you please fix this issue

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 11:56pm

It´s no bug ...

it´s a feature!

That was the plan and the Sproing team wants it to be like that.
No one knows why.

Best
Drumbo

Monday, December 19th 2016, 9:18am

Hi. You can find all the information about the new system here.

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 11:14pm

I'm sorry, but I just don't know what to do with this new brawling. It's impossible to figure out a winning strategy. All I see is that I have to use more potions and it takes a minimum of 2 wins to make up for one loss now. Take a look at this screen shot. How did I get attacked 5 times in an hour and a half?
OBOE has attached the following file:
  • Capture.JPG (28.55 kB - 8 times downloaded - latest: Jul 28th 2017, 7:52pm)

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 7:51am

The shield is only activated after you were defeted as a defender.
The problem with the new fight system is systematic. Because the more points you allready have the harder it is the less points you gain in a victory and the more points you loose in a defeat. The new system rewards inaktivity to a point that it´s for an really active player better an cheaper not to attack because if you attack as often as before you will loose moore points than if you don´t attack and loose every 8 hours as a defender. The change was round about 3 days after the start of this tournament and i lost in the first day after the change half of the points I´ve allready gained the three days before.
Dorf Teutatesnix
PACTUM GALLICUM
zur Zeit inaktiv

Monday, December 26th 2016, 5:12pm

Indeed, active players are badly punished with the new brawling system.
We are a level 22 guild with some members just above level 50, but we were vey active with brawling, so we reached place 114 in the ranking of the guild tournament. If you look at till place 300 (or even lower) ALL guilds have a higher level than us and most are 3 stars guilds with 60+ players.
Normally spoken all those players are stronger as us, but if they were not very active, they can beat us easily even if they don't use potions and less stronger weapons as us and if we lose it is 200 points, may we win, we gain only 80 points :(
So for our members the fun is over, if you lose more than you win, why the hell should you play :(

Monday, December 26th 2016, 10:38pm

Since my first post i have brawled once and that was 2 days ago .

all other brawls that have happened have been in defensive mode
I am in a 3 star guild plus my personal level is 55. all villagers are at lvl 10

That being said why am I loosing every "EVERY" brawl not 1 win...., i realize that im not the strongest village out there but im also not the weakest

It should not matter on the persons activity on amount of brawls but the weapons, the level of the villagers "strength" and what potions are being used. "as far as i can tell most of the weapons, potions have no baring in the brawling"

but like I said earlier its not worth the time or effort..

Its too bad you couldn't look at the participation of the village brawls and compare it to a previous months and then you could actually tell that the participation level has fallen.

its a good time to re-address this issue fix the flawed system and reboot the village brawling where its a fair system for everyone

Saturday, January 7th 2017, 7:15pm

Similar Problems

Like the commentators above, I've noticed the same problems with the village brawls. It's very frustrating to play this way, since it penalizes anyone who likes to play frequently. I do like playing this game, but I wish the brawl system could be a bit more balanced.

Thanks

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Ontera" (Jan 8th 2017, 3:08pm)

Friday, July 28th 2017, 6:52pm

A serius problem happened to my and one of my friends. after the last tournament we both lost about 30k or 40k brawl points. i have finished about 640th and after the rewards i was 1200th. most of my friends didnt loose anything. what does that mean? why we lost points? please reply.

Friday, July 28th 2017, 8:44pm

Hello,

It depends on whether you were in Gold. Look here for more information : https://sproing-support.zendesk.com/hc/e…4-2-08-02-2017-

Anamatt

Ich antworte Ihnen auf Deutsch dank Google-Übersetzung. Bitte entschuldige mich für Sprachfehler ... falls es welche gibt!

Écrire au supportGuide du forum TutorielGuide du forum FAQ

Friday, July 28th 2017, 8:47pm

Hello, you should read the instructions. Until you reach league Gold 3 you won´t set back at the end of the tournament. But in every Gold league at the end the tournament you´ll be set back one league. From Gold 3 to Silver 1, from Gold 2 to Gold 3 and from Gold 1 to Gold 2. So theoretically every player has the chance to reach Gold 3 finally how long it´s takes is the question. For some reason playern avoid to get in gold 3 to the end of the tournament so they won´t set back at the end an have a full tournament time to get to Gold 2 (with a village brawl event at the end preferably)
Dorf Teutatesnix
PACTUM GALLICUM
zur Zeit inaktiv