Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums wbb.index.board.name.title. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

jeudi 24 août 2017, 00:14

2+ New legions appearing simultaneously

Hi,

I believe this has been reported on the German forum before? But it just happened to me now, I got two new legions appearing simultaneously, instead of the one.

Does support remove the extra one that isn't supposed to be there when this bug occurs?

They should, but if they aren't going to do anything about it right now, fast, or ever, if anyone gets lost and reads this post, then, pretty please, hit once one of the two.

If I don't get any answer from mods/personnel in regards to this bug, or if any player reads this post, then I'm going to claim the English section of the forum as MINE (that is a very serious threat :P)

Anamatt

Modérateur

• Envoyer un message privé

jeudi 24 août 2017, 09:11

Hello,

It's not a bug. You have 4 ways and 7 lines of legions... it's not easy to explain in english ^^.

Imagine that the four big camps (aquarium, babaorum, laudanum and petibonum) around the village send their legions. So you have four lines that are independent of one another. When you beat on a legion that comes, for example, from babaorum, babaorum will send a legion more quickly to your village. The same goes for the other camps. So you can have two legions that appear at the same time because they don't come from the same "camp".

In addition you have 3 other lines of legions who come directly from Rome, those there use one of the four ways... also you can defeat the legion of a camp and have immediately after a legion coming from Rome which took the same way.

When you beat a legion, it's not all of the legions that appear faster but the line of legions you've just beat.

For the small story : The seven centurions want all the favors of Caesar and especially that he does not get angry ... for their well-being at all.

Have a good day ^^

jeudi 24 août 2017, 14:27

Hello,

It's not a bug. You have 4 ways and 7 lines of legions... it's not easy to explain in english ^^.

Imagine that the four big camps (aquarium, babaorum, laudanum and petibonum) around the village send their legions. So you have four lines that are independent of one another. When you beat on a legion that comes, for example, from babaorum, babaorum will send a legion more quickly to your village. The same goes for the other camps. So you can have two legions that appear at the same time because they don't come from the same "camp".

In addition you have 3 other lines of legions who come directly from Rome, those there use one of the four ways... also you can defeat the legion of a camp and have immediately after a legion coming from Rome which took the same way.

When you beat a legion, it's not all of the legions that appear faster but the line of legions you've just beat.

For the small story : The seven centurions want all the favors of Caesar and especially that he does not get angry ... for their well-being at all.

Have a good day ^^

Thanks for your reply and explanation. There is nothing wrong with your English :)

Please, Could you kindly clarify the following? :

- The red line is not there to assure that you get just one incoming at a time (atm there is a general believe that this is its function, or at least one of its functions)? But that on the contrary, the red line can be carrying/hiding "twins", " triplet legions" and so on?

If the existence of Triplets and Twins aren't considered a bug, and are considered a normal eventuality, then I gathered that what you meant is that there is a different "counter" for each one of those camps, plus for the 3 legions coming from Rome, and their "timers" can coincide creating thus the possibility of a subsequent simultaneous spawning.

But if that is the case;

- if there are "counters" for each one of the camps and also Rome's legions (because they are all sending legions independently from each other), then, why when Caesar's red line lands the next legion starts from the beginning of the line, and there being also, very little variant of the time each new legion takes to arrive to your village, from the previous one and so on? As in, one keeps getting new legions taking 41 hours roughly. If camps' legions can collide/coincide at one given time, why don't you see any indications of an approximation of times at any given time prior to that?

- Also, since the eventuality of this happening seems to be extremely low. Some players reckon the eventuality of twins or triplet legions could be lower than 0.1%, given its very rare incidence (most have never heard of it, some have vaguely heard of it, none but a couple have suffered it.) If this eventuality happens so very rarely isn't it then discriminating and unfair to those players that get affected?

I get to do approx. ~22 of my daily standard attacks before a new legion shows up. So I've lost the chance to make ~22 attacks roughly before the appearance of a 2nd legion.

PS: Have you used your ingame account to hit one of my legions? :D :love: It would be nice if you did . And if Modfix has any sense of humour, which I don't think he has at all, could you tell him to create an account just so he can hit one of my legions too . Someone has to take a bit of responsibility for my twin legions and who best than any random sproing personnel, such as mods, with ingame accounts ^^

Anamatt

Modérateur

• Envoyer un message privé

jeudi 24 août 2017, 23:22

Hello,

To answer your new questions, I need to take more information. As for your legions ....

... humm, I can't do that for all and all the time ;) In game, I have the same than you, not less, not more ^^

And believe that Modfix knows a lot of humor.

Have a good... night !

jeudi 24 août 2017, 23:39

LOL yes, that made me laugh when I saw it popping up on my screen! I was pleasantly totally shocked there :D Thanks :love:

lundi 28 août 2017, 11:07

Two (or more) legions appearing at the same time is basically a display error. The Friends Map is usually only updated when it is opened. Therefore it is possible that more than one new legion is created while the player is on the Friends Map, but that this is not shown until the map is closed and opened again. This leads to the impression that two legions appeared simultaneously, but actually they were created at separate points in time and were simply not being displayed correctly. We are currently trying to find a permanent solution to this problem, but in the meantime we recommend frequently "refreshing" the Friends Map by closing and opening it again in order to force as many updates as possible. This will provide you with a more "up-to-date" picture and should minimize the frequency of the display error.

Modfix
Brauchst du Hilfe, organisches Wesen? Klick hier ! Need help, humanoid? Click here ! Besoin d'aide, humanoïde ? Clique ici !

01000010 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100110 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001101 01100001 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01000111 01101111 01100100 00100001