You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ako

Unregistered

Monday, January 1st 2018, 4:29pm

losing carrots

hi when harvesting carrots, 3 of them, i sometimes only get 2 in my inventory, why is that?

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 11:10am

Is your inventory full?

If you are harvesting items such as carrots, apples, hay, wood or rocks and your inventory is full, then the items are lost.

It's a good idea to always leave a few inventory slots empty so that you don't accidentally lose vital items when harvesting.

If you have empty slots and are still experiencing this issue you should report it as a bug.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 12:06pm

Good morning,

@ ako : it's maybe because instead of the 3 carrots you've got 2 carrots and 1 rabbit. In such a case, there is nothing wrong.

Have a nice day and a good game.

ako

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 3:09pm

my inventory is not full.

maybe so, dont remember if i got a rabbit, will check each time i harvest and see exactly what i get, thank you for finally answering my messages