You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ako

Unregistered

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 6:30pm

Refresh

I have problem getting in to the game, every time the game loads it nearly go in but a refresh show up and do so over and over again, is there any problems right now?

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 6:35pm

Good evening,

it seems that the problem is general. We are sorry.

Ich antworte Ihnen auf Deutsch dank Google-Übersetzung. Bitte entschuldige mich für Sprachfehler ... falls es welche gibt!

Écrire au supportGuide du forum TutorielGuide du forum FAQ

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 6:37pm

Yes, there is.

it's everywhere: App zeigt beim Starten nur Rotes Ausrufezeichen und fordert andauernd Facebook Anmeldung

I'm an iOS player, it makes me login through Facebook, but once I login it doesn't actually take me into the game, it goes back to refresh instead, back to Facebook, back to login, over and over again (over and over again means three times.)

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 6:46pm

This appears to be a 500 error

Ich antworte Ihnen auf Deutsch dank Google-Übersetzung. Bitte entschuldige mich für Sprachfehler ... falls es welche gibt!

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 7:07pm

The technical team is hard at work and is currently working on solving this problem.

We are sorry for this unfortunate counter-time

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 7:08pm

Yup game not loading at all, just blank white screen, and again we get screwed during the race and if last months compensation package is anything to go by, sproing dont give!

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 7:21pm

Please read here : Connection problems 10/01/18