You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 1:03am

Tourament Board all screwed up. What is going on?

Hi, after the end of the event my ranking was at Gold 3 - place 985 with 205968. It now shows Silver 1 - place 5536 with 175,000. What is going on here please.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 5:11am

That is all normal.
You can read it here [FAQ] The tournament system (version 1.4.0 - 15.12.2016)
Last question bottom of the side.
Dorf Teutatesnix
PACTUM GALLICUM
zur Zeit inaktiv

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 6:56am

OMG, really? So I've just lost close to 31,000 points and over 450 places. God knows how much time and resources went into that. So basically unless you can go from silver 1 to gold 2 within 2 weeks, you cant get ahead. What a complete waste of time. So when I was ahead of all my friends, I now find out after all my hard work, I am now about 8th in the friends list. Unbelievable, Ive never heard of anything so stupid in all my days. Absolutely no point in doing the tournament when you get rewarded by loosing 31,000 points and 450 places.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 9:11am

Formerly all Ranks were demoted after tournament now only gold ranks, for most player this is a great improvement.
Dorf Teutatesnix
PACTUM GALLICUM
zur Zeit inaktiv

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 11:53am

Thanks Xaverino, I appreciate your responses. I imagine it is a big improvement over all ranks being demoted. Personally I no longer see the point of creating all the resources and fighting through to gold rank just to have it all taken back off you. No incentive what-so-ever. Mine will remain with a Zzz on it from now on. Much appreciated explaining it all to me. Cheers. :thumbup: