You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 12:37am

Support on hold?

Hi to every gamer of this game:

I have posted several requests to the support of the game, none of them has been responded so far, so now i have sent a new request telling them that their support doesn´t function properly.

ps. my former id(ako) on this forum has been suspended by myself due to the lack of response even here.

ps2. I will soon stop playing this game, because of different reasons, but most because of all non-resonded messages and ofcourse because of all thoose silly/stupid/unfair changes/upgrades that have taken place since the race was introduced.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 10:08am

Hello,

The support answers technical questions and transmits your ideas to the team of developers. If a player says, "I'm going to leave the game for ... and for ..." What answer does he want to have? If not this one: "you do exactly what you want in your free time".

I wish you a great day.

Ich antworte Ihnen auf Deutsch dank Google-Übersetzung. Bitte entschuldige mich für Sprachfehler ... falls es welche gibt!

Écrire au supportGuide du forum TutorielGuide du forum FAQ

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 12:32pm

I have reported that the recovery time of villagers is wrong sometimes when equiped with timereducing helmets, I´ve also reported that the last period of brawl, used to end always on sunday 24.00/00.00, due to fault, was ended on tuesday instead, wich lead to my declimb to 175000, i.e. i was on 199508 at sunday 24.00/00.00, after that on monday i was attacked as well i attacked and therefor cilmbed to gold league 1 at 200327 wich lead to put on 175000. So i was punished by you for a bug in your system, i think it would be more fair of you to stick by your rules that brawl tournaments end sunday 24.00/00.00 period!

fyi i´ve reported other stuff ealier, wich i dont remember, and thoose too where not responded by support, so if you on the forum tells a gamer to contact support with their issue, then nothing happens.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 7:47pm

Hello,

If you come down in silver 1 (175,000 points), is that the system has taken into account that you had arrived in gold 3 (200,327 points). But before you rediscover, you've certainly won gold 3 league rewards:

• 50 Roman helmets
  • 4250 resistance points
  • 3 Spartan helmets
  • 5 Egyptian swords
  • 2 silver Viking shields
  • 15 pearls
Instead of getting the reward of silver 1 (199,508 points):
  • 10000 sesterces
  • 3500 resistance points
  • 5 obelisks
  • 5 balanced swords
  • 1 silver Viking shield
  • 10 gold ore
Indeed, to reach gold 2, it is better to finish first at the silver 1 limit to have less points to reach the base of gold 2 ... You will get there for the next tournament. ;)

For the recovery time of the villagers equipped with helmets. When a problem occurs, please note the date and time, so that the support can check your village. The support will take care of your concern without necessarily telling you in return.

Have a good evening.

(Sorry if my sentences are not very... english... it's not my native language ^^)

Ich antworte Ihnen auf Deutsch dank Google-Übersetzung. Bitte entschuldige mich für Sprachfehler ... falls es welche gibt!

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 8:14pm

fyi i dont care about the reward that much, i do care about my points, thereby you should make every single break at sunday 24.00/00.00 despite if you have a bug or the developers make mistakes, we gamers should NOT be punished for their´s misstake.

Like the ones when you right in the middle of a race period changed the milages from 5000 to 7000, i´ve reported that and thought it was unfair because if you want to travel all the way to rome and dont want to use roman helmets to speed up, then you have to plan and craft most stuff needed to come to rome.

When the recoverytime faults, i do send a request to support so that timing is the correct one. Next time it accour i will make a video or picture of it and send it to support. If then they again dont bother to answer i´ll be dissapointed again. Why should we gamers report problems if you aint thankful for it? ?(

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 8:21pm

A bug is not predictable and the team worked very hard to fix the problem. Aware of the concerns, the team decided to do a weekend of doubled points to compensate:

[Event] Village brawl weekend 23/03/18 - 25/03/18

For the problem : They note it, take care of it ... and this is the most important.^^

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 8:58pm

fyi i dont care about the reward that much, i do care about my points...
Warning!

The fact that you went down to the base of silver 1 have nothing to do with the bug!

Between 0 and 199,999 points, we don't go back down. From the moment we reach the 200,000 points and more, we come down from a league .... And this, since December 15, 2016 (first time)
and February 8, 2017 (second time):

Quoted

The resetting of points

We have made some significant changes to how points are reset at the start of each new tournament. All players who are not in the Gold Leagues will no longer have their points reset when a new tournament begins. This means that they will not lose any progress and will be able to work their way up to the Gold Leagues more easily. Players who are placed in the Gold Leagues at the end of the tournament will still have their point reset in order to keep these leagues more competitive and dynamic.
End of tournament:
Between 200,000 and 224,999 ---> Gold 3 ----> down in Silver 1 ---> with 175,000
Between 225,000 and 249,999 ---> Gold 2 ----> down in Gold 3 ----> with 200,000
Between 250,000 and more ------> Gold 1 ----> down in Gold 2 ----> with 225,000

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 9:55pm

I know the rules of the brawl and that you get down 1 level when your are in gold, i have no problem with that, its ok for me, ty

but as i said, the time to break the brawl tournament should be the same every time, but this time it wasnt, wich affected me negatively.

But ok forget the whole problem, do what you like as before, why not increase the crafting time of iron bars from 3-5 min to 3-5 hours, that would be great for all racers :P :P :P

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 10:02pm

It's the same every time ... except when there is a bug!

Hmmm, increase manufacturing times as much!... nannnn!... It is better to drop a race, to prepare what it takes ... for the next and during the next, to make for the third ....

It is a hyphothesis of work! ^^

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 11:58pm

whatever :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

ps. i will not report anymore bugs, nor will i ask/report anything here, i know now its worthless ty.

goodbye :thumbdown:

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 10:31am

ps. i will not report anymore bugs, nor will i ask/report anything here...

It's your right and your choice.

goodbye :D