Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Asterix & Friends Forum.
Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert.
Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2018, 15:19

Double legions attack?

Hi just went into the game, attacked the legion i had(1) and i was near all red bar on ceasar, attacked it again and soon after the bar went green and a message turned up that a legion is attacking my village, went to friends map and saw 2 new legions attacking my village. huh?

Is this a new thing the developers have added to the game or what?

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2018, 15:23

this is an old bug
sadly its still there
Die spinnen, die Menschen

(und meine Tastatur auch, drum bitte um Vergebung für meine fehlerbehafteten Kommentare)

Dorf: Bretonia

Gilde: Oxfordhasis

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2018, 15:26

ok so all the developers are on holliday then, hope the get back soon and fix it.

Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2018, 14:10

Hello,

Two (or more) legions appearing at the same time is basically a display error. The Friends Map is usually only updated when it is opened. Therefore it is possible that more than one new legion is created while the player is on the Friends Map, but that this is not shown until the map is closed and opened again. This leads to the impression that two legions appeared simultaneously, but actually they were created at separate points in time and were simply not being displayed correctly. We are currently trying to find a permanent solution to this problem, but in the meantime we recommend frequently "refreshing" the Friends Map by closing and opening it again in order to force as many updates as possible. This will provide you with a more "up-to-date" picture and should minimize the frequency of the display error.

Modfix
Good afternoon !

Ich antworte Ihnen auf Deutsch dank Google-Übersetzung. Bitte entschuldige mich für Sprachfehler ... falls es welche gibt!

Écrire au supportGuide du forum TutorielGuide du forum FAQ

Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2018, 00:22

Yawn, ok so we gamers get punished and not compensated when bugs turn up and we are kind enough to report it, I´ve done so to the support after I wrote it on the forum. And as i said to them the developers should be glad I´ve already equiped my villagers with daggers and hero helmets, I hope i manage all the legions that appear since the double-legions occured.