You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Moderierfix

Modérateur

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 4:38pm

ok, thanks for the info. We will look into the support-mail issue.

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 9:54am

Something is wrong with this email.
When I have sent email on suppport@asterix-friends.com i get this message

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

support@asterix-and-friends.com

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[(0) asterix-and-friends.com. [80.156.86.121]:25: Connection refused]"

So im sent email on support@asterix-and-friends.de and i have got replied from Asterix&Friends support after 4 hours

Moderierfix

Modérateur

Monday, September 9th 2013, 10:34pm

Hi,

did you send your request so suppport@asterix-friends.com ?

Monday, September 9th 2013, 7:20am

If you did not receive a confirmation, then the email hasnt reached its destination.

just send me a PN instead.
I actually checked, and did get an automated reply from the ticketing system, but that's it.

Here's the crash report if that helps:

Build: Xiro20130806f.swf

User: 113973

Server: xiro_live

Player: WIN 11,7,700,224

UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0)
Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0

Date: Wed Aug 28 09:04:33 GMT+0200 2013

Assertion failed! Error: Error at Server: Error: ASSERT
in function callService, line 14 of file:
/var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Xiro/Server/Services/Util.php,
called from executeCommand, line 51 of file:
/var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Xiro/Server/Optimizer/Services.php,
called from execute, line 10 of file:
/var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Xiro/Server/Optimizer/Services.php,
called from Execute, line 43 of file:
/var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Sky/Server/Jsonserver.php,
'LogicException 'Quest is not ready for completion: quest_209' - Xiro_Server_Services_Quests::completeQuest'

Moderierfix

Modérateur

Sunday, September 8th 2013, 3:30pm

If you did not receive a confirmation, then the email hasnt reached its destination.

just send me a PN instead.

Sunday, September 8th 2013, 1:41pm

If you are not able to complete it at all, just write to the customer service and tell them you want this quest set to complete

- Your village name
- Quest name
I did file a support ticket for the exact same issue some weeks ago. I have not received a confirmation they even received my ticket, and the issue remains.

Moderierfix

Modérateur

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 5:08pm

If you are not able to complete it at all, just write to the customer service and tell them you want this quest set to complete

- Your village name
- Quest name

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 11:18am

Problem completing quest -> crashlog

Hey guys,

Just want to inform you guys, that I can't complete a quest (Ironix- Repairs). It crashes every time I want to complete it.

crashlog:

Build: Xiro20130806f.swf
User: 82761
Server: xiro_live
Player: MAC 11,8,800,94
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_4) AppleWebKit/536.30.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.5 Safari/536.30.1
Date: Thu Aug 15 11:13:48 GMT+0200 2013
Assertion failed! Error: Error at Server: Error: ASSERT in function callService, line 14 of file: /var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Xiro/Server/Services/Util.php, called from executeCommand, line 51 of file: /var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Xiro/Server/Optimizer/Services.php, called from execute, line 10 of file: /var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Xiro/Server/Optimizer/Services.php, called from Execute, line 43 of file: /var/www/game.asterix.browsergames.telekom.net/xiro_live/backend/Sky/Server/Jsonserver.php, 'LogicException 'Quest is not ready for completion: quest_209' - Xiro_Server_Services_Quests::completeQuest'

Good luck with it ;)