You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Asterix & Friends forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 9:39pm

I am sorry but this is ridiculous! Why weren't the servers ready to withstand this amount of attention before starting such a huge advertisement campaign? :thumbdown:

Firstly, this is not making new players stay and play. First impressions always count and if they can't get in why should they bother even trying. :huh:

Secondly, the players who are already deep into the game are suffering! :evil: 'The login is currently full button' doesn't make me feel any happier! Maybe add a :) or a sorry!

It is all well and good saying we can wait and keep refreshing but do you think I have time to do this? I come along and play before and after work. I don't have all day access to a computer. So now I can't play when I want/need to! :cursing: The game is supposed to be fun and enjoyable but right now if I can't play I may as well go find something else more stable.

Yes this is Beta blah blah blah but I think you are shooting yourselves in the foot right now.

Moderierfix

Modérateur

• "Moderierfix" started this thread

Monday, October 21st 2013, 10:04pm

[INFORMATION] Why do i see a blue 'The Login Queue is currentlx full'-button instead of the Login button?

Dear players,
the rush on Gaul has not stopped yet, for which we would like to thank you cordially. Our Gaul technicians are working at full speed to adjust our systems to the high demand.

To find a short-term solution for uninterrupted service, the red LOGIN button on the website will be replaced with a blue THE LOGIN QUEUE IS CURRENTLY FULL button once a certain amount of players is actively playing. Just wait briefly and kwwp reloading the page.

As soon as there is capacity for new players, the button will change from the blue THE LOGIN QUEUE IS CURRENTLY FULL to the red LOGIN and you may return to fighting Romans.

Please excuse the bother and we wish you much fun in the game!
Your team of Asterix&Friends